Spring 2022’s deadline has passed. Please email Tiffany.Reiss@wsu.edu for future dates!
-Learn key skills to take your ideas to market
-Prepare for business plan competitions and other funding applications (National I-Corps Teams grant, SBIR/STTR grants, etc.)
-Meet experienced mentors and other teams
-Have the chance to receive $2,000 to perform customer discovery and stakeholder interviews using the skills you learn in the program
This intensive training program runs for six weeks and teams are expected to spend several hours each week working on their project. The format is on-line and includes real-time training sessions, networking and feedback sessions, and a final pitch event.
The LEAN Startup process has enabled universities all over the USA to launch fast-track startups by engaging innovators, inventors, and entrepreneurs to transform their ideas into successful business products.
Questions? Please contact Tiffany Reiss at email@example.com
We look forward to having you join us!
- Independent evaluation of your business idea, intellectual property considerations, and mentors from industry to advise your team.
- Mentorship and business/technology insight from relevant industry-affiliated partners and alumni.
- Funding (up to $2000) to meet with potential customers for testing of your business ideas.
- Designation as an NSF-funded project, enabling teams to apply through the NSF National I-Corps program, and NSF SBIR/STTR Grants.
- Connections to potential customers, industry representatives, venture capital groups, and small business consulting firms.
- If applicable, assistance protecting WSU intellectual property through the Office of Commercialization.
- Follow-up incorporation and investment support for teams whose projects result in a viable business opportunity.