- Independent evaluation of your business idea, intellectual property considerations, and mentors from industry to advise your team.
- Mentorship and business/technology insight from relevant industry-affiliated partners and alumni.
- Funding (up to $2500) to meet with potential customers for testing of you business ideas.
- Designation as an NSF-funded project, enabling teams to apply through the NSF National I-Corps program, and NSF SBIR/STTR Grants.
- Connections to potential customers, industry representatives, venture capital groups, and small business consulting firms.
- If applicable, assistance protecting WSU intellectual property through the Office of Commercialization.
- Follow-up incorporation and investment support for Teams whose projects result in a viable business opportunity.
Team Semplice – grand prize winners of the 2017 WSU Business Plan Competition