Halloween is MONDAY!! There is no better way to get into the spirit than to dress up. And what’s better than dressing up? Making it a contest!! But you can’t have a contest without a prize! Here is what to do:
- Upload a picture of yourself dressed in your best costume by 11:45am.
- Between 12pm and 1:30pm VOTE!
- Come to our Halloween party at 12:00pm for more goulish fun!
Costume contest rules 🙃
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- You can only vote once.
- All voting must be submitted via the form below.
- Voting is anonymous.
- Voting must happen by 1:30pm.
- The winner will be announced via email on Monday at 3:00pm
- Be kind and have fun!
Cast your vote – Hurry you only have until 1:30p! 🦇
- Best Overall Costume
- Scariest Costume
- Funniest Costume
- Best Research-related Costume
Ready for Christmas!
Lucky Black cat
I’m a bat!!
Ursula the Sea Witch
Steve Irwin “crocodile hunter”
The Cat’s Pajamas!
We’re pre-and post archeologists. He deposits things and I dig them out of the sand. It’s research related.
Vets & Techs in Black – Alien Animal Response Team!
Moreau Lab – Subject #203 – 180 Days
Emily Vander Zanden
Cowgirl and my trusted steed
Crazy Cat Guy
Dr. Christopher Keane
Carrie from Stephen King Movie